If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Disclaimers for www.kartikhub.com
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information, purpose.www.kartikhub.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. you find on this website. (www.Kartikhub.com) is strictly at your own risk. www.Kartikhub.com will not be liable for any loses and/or damage in connection with the use of your website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Update Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is my policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of my users, I need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me with the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide me with the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number. (For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send mail or inquiry to email@example.com
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding